Multiple inheritence in XML Schema

From: <Chawla_Deepak@emc.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:47:15 -0500 (EST)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Cc: Chawla_Deepak@emc.com
Hi all,
I have recently started working with XML Schemas and I need to develop a
schema to define the structure of the XML files that would be exchanged
between a client and my server. The nature of the messages strongly suggest
the use of an object oriented schema. Also, since this is an ongoing project
in its initial stages, the schema needs to be "easy-to-change".
For some of the objects, I need to use multiple inheritence and I was
wondering if XML Schema 1.0 has any support for this (or if there is a way
around it). Most of the XML Schema books that I have refered to don't talk
about multiple inheritence. If there is no support in XML Schema 1.0, is it
being considered in later versions ?
thanks
deepak.