Re: Problem with Chameleon include and latest XSV

"Anarkat, Dipan" <DAnarkat@uc-council.org> writes:

> Hi Henry and everyone,
>
> Firstly,
>    The latest version of the validator (XSV 1.203/1.108 of 2001/09/24
> 12:34:23 ) as specified on the online status page is not the one as
> available for download. The download is still the older version of XSV (XSV
> 1.202/1.105 of 2001/08/30 16:12:04).
>   I am eagerly waiting for the latest download to be publicly available.
> Also the status document with latest version claims to have corrected the
> bugs with chameleon includes. 'XSV online' for the latest version (XSV
> 1.203/1.108) reported the same errors for a basic chameleon include and does
> not seem to have the bug fixes related to the chameleon.
> Here's the instance file that I validated :
> http://dipan.virtualave.net/try/AB.xml
> http://dipan.virtualave.net/try/  contains the referenced files.

Works for me -- the only error has nothing to do with chameleon
include as far as I can see, it's just a standard
qualified/unqualified local element bug:

 <invalid char='2' code='cvc-complex-type.1.2.4' line='5'
resource='http://dipan.virtualave.net/try/AB.xml'>element {None}:aa
not allowed here (2) in element {a}:A, expecting ['{a}:aa']

What error do you get, and why do you think it has to do with
chameleon include?

Ah -- If I qualify aa in the instance, I get an error that might be
chameleon-related -- I'll follow that up.