RE: csv as a xml-schema datatype?

Ashok Malhotra writes;

>> You can use space separated lists but not comma separated lists.

Also, you can also build regular expressions that validate the commas
within a string, but the schema type system won't understand your content
as a list in any sense:  it will be viewed as a single string that happens
to contain commas.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

"Ashok Malhotra" <ashokma@microsoft.com>