Restricting values for a group of elements

From: Fossberg, Margrethe <FossbergM@logica.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 07:14:09 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Hi List!

I am still trying to learn the basics of XML Schema, and I haven't been able
to work out whether there is a way of restricting a group of values in an
instance document i.e. I would like, say, elements a, b, and c to have a min
value of 0 and max value of 15, but the total sum of a, b and c cannot
exceed 30.  Is this possible at all?

Many thanks in advance,
Maggie Fossberg

ps. please can you send the reply directly to me as I have not subscribed to
the list yet.