Re: block attribute

From: Eddie Robertsson <eddie@allette.com.au>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:52:25 +1100
To: cornelia stratulat <cornelia.stratulat@softeam.fr>
CC: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hi Cornelia,

Your schema looks fine to me and my guess is that XML Spy hasn't implemented
this yet. Block and Final are probably among the last things that will be
implemented so hopefully it will be there in the next version. If your not
required to use XML Spy you can try MSXML4 (RTM version) which will implement
at least the block attribute. If you want a graphical interface ontop of MSXML4
try the free Schematron Validator [1] on windows platforms.

Cheers,
/Eddie

[1] www.topologi.com