XML-Schema, and introductory tutorial

From: Ian Stuart <Ian.Stuart@ed.ac.uk>
Date: 26 Oct 2001 16:15:57 +0100
To: XML-Schema-dev <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
I realise that this can be considered, by some, as a waste of time,
however I have put together a brief introduction to XML-schema, based on
my own learning experience.

(It's different to Eric's, and not as comprehensive - but then it is
supposed to be "brief :)

I would be interested in peoples reviews/critiques/opinions.

the URL is http://lucas.ucs.ed.ac.uk/xml-schema/

Many thanks..

--
--==++
Ian Stuart: Edinburgh University Data Library.

 Personal web site: http://lucas.ucs.ed.ac.uk/