Recursion in XML Schema

From: Karuna A <a_karuna@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:47:19
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hi:I am defining an XML schema for predicate properties. In the process, I
have defined a global element and a global complex type associated with it.
Now, can this complex type be referenced inside another element which is of
this complex type itself? Here is an example:
<invariant> := <predicate>|<quantification>|<property>
<property> as it's possible child. Is this valid?!? Will instance documents
be valid if such recusrsion of elements occurs? Please help. Thanks
--Karuna