Re: XML Schemas for Organisational Structure

From: Bob Schloss <rschloss@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 18:58:30 -0400
To: "Vinoth Rangaswamy" <vinothr@tpg.com.au>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Vinoth,

      This e-mail list is not the appropriate place to locate existing
schemas.

      I recommend that you look at the registry at
http://www.xml.org
for schemas that are alleged to be fairly stable.

      If you want to learn about schemas that may be under development,
where you can join forces, I recommend looking at the announcements portal
that Robin Cover maintains.  You can find it at
http://www.oasis-open.org/cover

      Good luck,
      Bob

"Vinoth Rangaswamy" <vinothr@tpg.com.au>@w3.org on 10/04/2001 04:30:50 AM