From: Mike_Leditschke@nemmco.com.au
[mailto:Mike_Leditschke@nemmco.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 4:27 PM
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Subject: Restricting decimals

I need to constrain a decimal value to have at most
two digits on either side of the decimal point,

e.g. 22.22

If I use totalDigits=4, fractionalDigits=2, this still
allows

1234. , 123.4 etc

Do I need to resort to a pattern or have I missed the
obvious?

Thanks
Michael

This e-mail is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
use, disclosure or copying of this document is unauthorised and
prohibited.  If you have received this document in error, please delete
the email and notify me by return email or by phoning the NEMMCO
Helpdesk on 1300 300 295.