Re: Redefinition and derivation by list

Ooops, sorry, just found it:

Within the [children], each <simpleType> must have a <restriction> among
its [children] and each <complexType> must have a restriction or
extension among its grand-[children] the ·actual value· of whose base
[attribute] must be the same as the ·actual value· of its own name
attribute plus target namespace;

Eric

--
Rendez-vous ą Paris pour le Forum XML.