Re: Changing sequence of mixed elements

Hi Erwin,

Erwin Staalsmid wrote:

> Hai people,
>
> I'd looked at the Primer doc, hacked my schema but did not found the proper
> implementation of the following problem (yet). I hope somebody can help me:

I am not sure of what you really mean, but if my guess is right,

<xsd:complexType name="testType" mixed="true">
 <xsd:choice maxOccurs=unbounded>

  <xsd:element name="pA" type="xsd:string"/>
  <xsd:element name="pB" type="xsd:string"/>
 </xsd:choice>

</xsd:complexType>

should do the trick.

It will specify that you can have any number of occurrences of pA and pB in

any order but will not chack that there is at least one pA and one pB...

Eric
--
Rendez-vous à Paris pour le Forum XML.
                    http://www.technoforum.fr/Pages/forumXML01/index.html