Re: fixed property of the min/max/Inclusive/Exclusive facet

No, I don't belive you can. According to 4.3.9.4 in the Datatype spec:

"4.3.9.4 Constraints on minExclusive Schema Components
Schema Component Constraint: minInclusive and minExclusive

It is an ·error· for both ·minInclusive· and ·minExclusive· to be specified
for the same datatype. "

Since the derived TYPE-B above will contain both minInclusive and
minExclusive it will result in an error according to the above rule.

Cheers,
/Eddie