fixed property of the min/max/Inclusive/Exclusive facet

From: KAZUMI Saito <ksaito@jp.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 19:26:41 +0900
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

I'd like to know the {fixed} property of the min/max/Inclusive/Exclusive facet.
Please suggest to me.

When user derived data type TYPE-A has the minInclusive facet with {fixed}
property as true, can I specify the minExclusive facet to the TYPE-B which
derived from TYPE-A by restriction ?

In the different derivation step, we can specify the minExclusive and
minInclusice. The {fixed} property does not affect to such situation ?

Best Regards.