Re: element name/ref uniqueness

From: Michael Shapiro <michael@creativescience.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 12:26:40 -0700
To: "Eddie Robertsson" <eddie@allette.com.au>
Cc: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Eddie, thanks for your help.
Let's hope that "...someone with a better understanding of the spec can help
us out here..."

IMHO, the spec understanding (and, therefore, wide acceptance) value is
underestimated by the spec authors.
Sure, Primer is very helpful and is considered by many as *the most
important* part of the spec but it does not (and should not) cover all the
details. Well, TR/xmlschema-1 does not cover all the details either,
sometimes leaving the interpretation of itself to the mail lists :)

Thanks again,
Michael