From: Sabita Sharma [mailto:Sabita.Sharma@ait.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 8:37 AM
To: 'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'
Subject: Re: problems defining namespaces

hi,

I want to refernce one schema inside another one.My both the schema's
are in different xml file.
Do you know any way of refering inside the schema

Regards,
Sabita

Attachments in this message have been swept
by NAIs TVD (version 4.0.4134) for the presence
of known computer viruses.

delivered
through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre. For further information
visit
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp