Re: XSV1.2 and Chameleon schemas

From: <Mike_Leditschke@nemmco.com.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:46:24 +1000
To: "Bob Schloss" <rschloss@us.ibm.com>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

That mintie is looking good...

Thanks for the cross-check.

Regards
Michael

                    "Bob Schloss"
                    <rschloss@us.        To:     Mike_Leditschke@nemmco.com.au, xmlschema-dev@w3.org
                    ibm.com>             cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: XSV1.2 and Chameleon schemas
                    14/06/2001
                    05:59 AM

I made 2 small changes to schema1.xsd
a) I added encoding="UTF-8" (I made this change also to schema2.xsd)
b) I changed the targetNamespace and default namespace from   test   to
http://a.com/test

I then ran it through IBM's XML Schema Quality Checker (from
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com) and it thought the schema was fine.

So, I think this actually may be one of those rare bugs in XSV.

Bob