W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > xmlschema-dev@w3.org > June 2001

Re: XSV1.2 and Chameleon schemas

From: Bob Schloss <rschloss@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:59:40 -0400
To: Mike_Leditschke@nemmco.com.au, xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF78180E83.01B6494B-ON85256A6A.006D832A@pok.ibm.com>

I made 2 small changes to schema1.xsd
a) I added encoding="UTF-8" (I made this change also to schema2.xsd)
b) I changed the targetNamespace and default namespace from   test   to
http://a.com/test

I then ran it through IBM's XML Schema Quality Checker (from
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com) and it thought the schema was fine.

So, I think this actually may be one of those rare bugs in XSV.

Bob
Received on Thursday, 14 June 2001 02:41:20 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 11 January 2011 00:14:21 GMT