RE: validating xml schemas with the standard schema

I used to have this kind of problem. Actually schema syntax is a bit
confusing. There are some headers from my both kinds of files (XSD and XML
using it)

Basic file includes all symple, complex, abstract and so on types. Its
name's Common.xsd. Its header is:

targetNamespace="urn:zoogi:schemas:ZCommon"
xmlns:ZCommon="urn:zoogi:schemas:ZCommon">

Another schema file that uses some types from previous one. Its file name's
ZMoney. The header is:

xmlns:ZCommon="urn:zoogi:schemas:ZCommon">

and to include definitions of ZCommon I use next line:

<xsd:import namespace="urn:zoogi:schemas:ZCommon"
schemaLocation="file:D:/zoogi/schemas/common.xsd"/>

Finally in an instance XML document I can use next header:

<RootTag  xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="d:\zoogi\schemas\ZMoney.xsd">

But this XML document does NOT use namespaces. As you can see I use RootTag
but not ZMoney:RootTag.

//Roman Rytov