Re: validating xml schemas with the standard schema

From: Paul Jakubik <pauljakubik@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 14:45:17 -0700 (PDT)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
I am still having problems getting things to work. I
am using Xerces 1.4.0. I use a header that looks
something like this:

I keep getting errors that look like:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: General Schema Error:
Grammar with uri 2: http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema ,
can not be found.

Am I missing something obvious? I need to read the
schema locally as opposed to going over the net, so I
am trying to set the location to a local file where I
have copied it. So what is the right way to set
attributes in the schema to make this happen?

Any help would be appreciated,

Do You Yahoo!?