RE: Missing WSDL Schema

Indeed. I think namespace owners should get in the habit of putting human
readable docs at the end of the namespace URI with links to the schemas.
This would block toolkits from doing this sort of thing, but still make it
easy and intuitive for users to get access to the required schemas and other
docs. I'm personally a fan of RDDL for this purpose, but then there is
always the danger that toolkits will add RDDL support and then continue to
do the same bad practice of relying upon remote access of schemas for
processing.