Re: Antwort: Re: Global Vs Root Element.

As I said in the original post, all the "schema examples" were in "pseudo
XSDL" -- a short hand which conveys the concept without the bulk of proper
XSDL.  They are guaranteed not to be XSDL conformant.

Regards,

Ian

PS - please consider that indiscriminate confidentiality statements in a
signature may actually _reduce_ the strength of your legal position, besides
the fact that sigs of that length are considered fairly poor netiquette.

--
Ian Stokes-Rees                       DecisionSoft Ltd.
Telephone: +44-1865-203192            http://www.decisionsoft.com