Re: Date

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 21:00:56 +0900
To: "Chelkowski, Tadeusz" <Tadeusz.Chelkowski@softwareag.com>, xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hello Tadeusz,

The unique format was chosen to make it very easy to exchange data.
If you need to markup some actual text in another format, or you
otherwise want to keep another format, I suggest you use something
like

<date value='CCYY-MM-DD'>CCYYMMDD</date>

Regards,   Martin.

P.S.: If somebody can write a schema for the above fragment,
       we'll probably add it (in one form or another) to the
       type library.