Re: MSXML

From: <Noah_Mendelsohn@lotus.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:06:32 -0500
To: Daniel Acton <dacton@itouch.co.za>
Cc: u970089@giki.edu.pk, xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Just noticed this response.  Actually, Xalan is the Apache XSL
implemention, which has it's roots in our group here at Lotus.  I think
you're looking for Xerces, which is the Apache XML processor.  Xerces
traces, in part, to XML parsers developed at IBM.  Java and C++ versions
are available.  The URL below should work.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

Daniel Acton <dacton@itouch.co.za>
Sent by: xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org