RE: Simple question on elements constraints

I think that instead you should restrict integer with a pattern.  The
problem with minInclusive and maxInclusive, or even enumeration, is that
they restrict only the value space, which means that people are still
desire here is just to allow the string "3000".  If any forms of the value
"3000" are allowed, then restriction of integer with a single enumeration
would be fine.

Morris

"David E. Cleary" <davec@progress.com>@w3.org on 01/23/2001 03:12:56 PM

Sent by:  xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org