False "undefined type" error from XSV

From: Slein, Judith A <JSlein@crt.xerox.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 16:22:44 -0500
To: "'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
I have instance document job.xml, which uses 2 namespaces: JDF and
DigiFinish.  The definition of JDF is split across 2 files: JDFResources.xsd
includes JDF.xsd.  The DigiFinish namespace imports the JDF namespace,
giving its location as JDFResources.xsd.

By rights, the definition of the complexType ComponentType should be in
JDFResources.xsd.  However, when it is there, I get a schema error
"Undefined type" for the DigiFinish schema where I try to use
jdf:ComponentType.  If I move the definition of ComponentType to the file
JDF.xsd, the error goes away.

 <<xmlschema-dev.ZIP>>
(I'm running the installation from xsv10.exe for windows.)

Judith A. Slein
Xerox Corporation
(716)422-5169
jslein@crt.xerox.com