RE: Complex Type Definition Schema Component (Structures)

Hi, Jeff.

I had encountered the same problem. Section 2.2 says that the abstract data
model does not necesitate any particular API or implementation. Although, it
would have been nice if it were a little more straightforward to map the
components and properties to statically typed languages.

I ended up declaring the ContentType property as an enumeration containing
Empty, Single, Mixed, and ElementOnly. I then added the additional
ContentModel property just as you suggested.

Jason.