Re: XSV Crash on XHTML Schema

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 21:04:09 -0000
To: "Eddie Robertsson" <eddie@allette.com.au>, "XSD" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
> you reference two elements, "headings" and "lists" but these are actually
> declared as groups so you need to reference them as <group [...]

Oops, I've fixed that now.

> 2) In attribute group "link.attlist" in structure.xsd you have a
reference to a
> type named "Rel". This type is not defined anywhere.

Well, it's type xhtml:Rel... is that O.K.? In other words, Rel as defined
in the xhtml namespace, but not in an XML Schema (yet).

> 3) In some of the schemas you reference a type named "URI". This type
> doesn't exist but maybe you mean the built in type "uriReference"?

Thanks, corrected.

> E.g. in structure.xsd you need to include the common.xsd since it
> references declarations from this schema.

common.xsd is included at the top of structure though... but I see your
point for the others. Still, if I am using xhtml.xsd as a hub, wont it
remember bringing these XSDs in automatically? So if I declare lists in the
hub, and then block text, and I use a list type in the blocks module, it
should remember that?

As for the qualifying of the root element, I give in! I changed it around a
couple of times, and nothing seems to work...

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer