From: Morris Matsa [mailto:mmatsa@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 8:03 PM
To: Frank Zhou
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Subject: Re: XML Schema parser

There is a list of tools on the W3C Schema page [1].
The XSV web page listed there [2] has a link to its source code.

[1]  http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema#tools
[2] http://www.w3.org/2000/09/webdata/xsv

Frank Zhou <fchou99@yahoo.com>@w3.org on 02/08/2001 09:20:01 PM

Sent by:  xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org

To:   xmlschema-dev@w3.org
cc:
Subject:  XML Schema parser

Hi, All,

I am new to the list and XML Schema.

I wonder if there is any free downloadable XML Schema
parser (including source code) out there.

Your information is highly appreciated.

Frank