Re: C type array and struct

    I think you are confusing a class with an XML object instance. You
do not index the type specification. When you DO get an instanceof the
type, the document that you have DOES give you an ordered list. Of
course, it depends on the object model you are using to access the data,
but EVEN if you are using a simple XML DOM, you have an ORDERED list of
children, not an undordered list.
   For example, in the HTML DOM, using the HTMLCOllection is equivalent
to using an array, (HTMLCollection.item(i) == arr[i]). And in
Javascript, the wrapper around the HTMLCollection allows you to do a
document.forms[i];

Does that help?

Mukund Balasubramanian