RE: Semantics of elementFormDefault / Form

Yes, you're right - there is a contradiction.  An erratum is in the works.

Thanks,
Priscilla
Priscilla Walmsley              priscilla@walmsley.com
Vitria Technology                http://www.vitria.com
Author, Definitive XML Schema      (Prentice Hall PTR)