Re: key/keyref problem

From: Aung Aung <aaung@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 19:10:02 -0700
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Thank you Henry and Priscilla,
    Currently, we are shipping MSXML4 with full XSD support, in
September, and I am sad to say that we may not have the exact
impletation as you have explained. The clarification, without official
errata and realistic implementation details, comes a bit late in out
ship time. When official XSD errata 1.0 come out with more details and
clear specification, we will then look into perfecting our ID Constraint
features.

Regards,
-Aung