RE: element attributes with non-schema namespace

I didn't mention the tools because one is in beta right now.  I got confirmation
from the company that it is a bug and they will be fixing it before it
is released.

The other is the IBM Schema Quality Checker tool from the AlphaWorks
page.  I have not contacted them yet because I wanted to make sure it
was a problem.  I see they have a new version up on 8/20, so I'll have
to give that a try.

Thanks for all the responses.

-- Dave
D Gross