From: estee [mailto:estee@isdn.net.il]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 2:33 PM
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Subject: open schema

Ive posted aquestion similar to this one some time ago.

However, I would like to try and refine my question and ask it more
acuratly :

Is there any possibility to define (in an xml schema) a type, containing
only simple types, of which some are required, and all the others
unknown.

In other words: define a type in which i know what elements are supposed
to be present, but do not know which "might" be present.

eg:

the following type must contain 'a', 'b', and 'c', but might also
contain some other elements. It is also important to state that the
order af appearance is of no siginificance.

    <letters>

        <a/>

        <hollat/>

        <c/>

        <club/>

        <b/>

        <smit/>

        <pliq/>

    </letters>

I am searching for a solution in which all elements are of same
namespaces.

Thanks for reading

    Hope to hear from any one of you

        Oded