RE: MSXML 4.0B2 Supports XML Schema

Yes, it is intended. Of course, there are few obscure corners in XSD
specs, which are either too flexible (and so require interpretation)
or not quite practical. The example of latter is that we support dates
only up to about 300th century, so we are ok for Star Trek, but may be
affected by Apocalypses.

Download page:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?url=/downloads/sample.as
p?url=/MSDN-FILES/027/001/677/msdncompositedoc.xml
and "What's New" article:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmsxml
/html/dnmsxmlNewInJuly.asp?frame=true
have some details.
Of course, there is also extensive help file in SDK.

Best regards,
Eldar

Eldar A. Musayev, Ph.D.       +1-425-7057856
eldarm@microsoft.com      fax:+1-425-9367329
One Microsoft Way,    Redmond, WA 98052-6399