two small xml schema utils

From: Francis Norton <francis@redrice.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:45:45 +0100
To: xmlSchema-dev <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
[1]	MSXML4 command line schema validation demo

there is a small script file with samples at
to demonstrate a command line interface to msxml4 schema validation.
It's trivial, but will save you an hour or two if you haven't done it
before, given that the current samples and documentation are very
explicitly beta!

You can run it with

C:\xml>msxsd books.xml books.xsd

[2]	Embedded Schematron Demo

I have extended Eddie Robertson's demo of embedding and executing
schematron in xsd files so that it now works for schematron constraints
in included schemas too.

There's a zipped up demo at

It assumes that you have xsv.exe (from
http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv) though it could be modified to
work with MSXML4 too - using msxsd.js above.

(Thinking of schematron in xsd, it occurs to me that we could use a
schematron constraint to specify the public interface to a schema, ie
which element or elements conforming messages are permitted to use as