Re: [Moderator Action] problems uploading file to XSV for validation

Phil Sarin <phil.sarin@oracle.com> writes:

> I'm trying to upload an xsd file to XSV for validation, but I haven't
> been successful so far.  Is there a problem with the file upload form?

I'm aware of some problems with Netscape under Solaris and upload --
what's your browser?

> Also, our firewall is prohibiting most applications from accessing
> www.w3.org.

That's very surprising -- all that's needed is port 80 access, and
that's what firewalls _should_ let through.

> Is there any way that I can get the needed documents locally on my
> machine?  I see that even XMLSchema.xsd is referencing files on the
> w3c.org site.

Sure, just use wget or lynx -source or save from your browser.