XSV: pb with xml headers in schemas & schemaLocation by default

<import> works fine, my problem is solved. Thank you.

>  Henry S. Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk> writes:
>
>You need to <import> a schema for the xlink namespace.  There is no
>public schema yet for this namespace, but you can easily define a
>trivial one.

BTW: in the examples given in the  Primer xmlschema-0, it is not obvious that
we have to indicate the schemaLocation !

I have 2 more questions:

1) xml header can't be used in schemas: bug or feature ?

I thought that an XML schema was an XML document.
So I wrote on top of my XML schemas the usual XML header:
<?xml version='1.0' ?>

But xsv fails to include the schema.
Is it a bug or a feature of xsv ?

2) namespaces and schema location.

Is it possible to write a schema by default for a corresponding namespace
and avoiding to write explicitely the schema location ?

I have my namespace: http://www-clips.imag.fr/geta/services/dml

For the moment, I always have to indicate the schema location:
<include namespace="http://www-clips.imag.fr/geta/services/dml"
schemaLocation="dml.xsd" />

I would like to write a complete schema for this namespace and to let
the schema validator
fetching it without indicating the schema location.

<include namespace="http://www-clips.imag.fr/geta/services/dml"/>

Do I have to name my schema file "dml" or "dml.xsd" or is there
another way to indicate
the validators to take by default this file dml.xsd for the
corresponding namespace:
http://www-clips.imag.fr/geta/services/dml ?

Thank you very much for your answers

Mathieu

--
Mathieu MANGEOT-LEREBOURS |  Phone : +33 4 76 51 43 80
GETA-CLIPS-IMAG  BP 53    |  Fax     : +33 4 76 51 44 05