Schema for Schemas

From: Ian Stokes-Rees <ijs@decisionsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:53:56 +0100
To: "xmlschema-dev@w3.org" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Where can I find all the XSDL schemas and DTDs related to the current
revision of XSDL?

I have hunted around on http://www.w3.org/2001/, but the primer
references the data types schema (which use to be called datatypes.xsd),
suggesting that the "appinfo" tags are used to generate the
documentation, however I can only find the datatypes.dtd file which
doesn't have this.

I am right in assuming that these two schemas have been merged?

Regards,

Ian.

--
Ian Stokes-Rees, Engineering Manager  DecisionSoft Ltd.
Telephone: +44-1865-203192            http://www.decisionsoft.com