Re: Timetable for Schema Candidate Recommendation ?

From: <Noah_Mendelsohn@lotus.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:35:45 -0400
To: Ken.Miller@SAAConsultants.com
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Although I do not speak officially for the workgroup, perhaps I can
amplify Henry's response a bit.  Our publication of the September draft
does NOT signal even a slight delay in our process of going to CR,
compared to what the schedule would have been had we not made the interim
publication.  The publication was intended only to provide early
visibility to the public of design changes, some of which had been piling
up in our internal drafts for some time. As Henry says, we hope and assume
that making such information available speeds rather than delay's adoption
of our work.  Thank you.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142