My xsv stylesheet

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: 11 Oct 2000 15:18:02 -0400
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
A couple of folks who replied to my earlier message expressed interest
in my XSL stylesheet for XSV output, so here it is. It differs from
xsv.xsl primarily in that it produces text output instead of HTML.

I run xsv from a shell script that pipes the xsv output through this
stylesheet so that I get messages in the shell window that look more
like what I expected.  I've also attached the shell script that I use
to run XSV, for giggles.

Share and enjoy.
                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm