Re: [Moderator Action] <pattern> bug?

li jiansheng <li_jian_sheng@yahoo.com> writes:

> I tested my xml document (see below) with Validator
> for XML Schema 20000922 version, everything works fine
> execpt that <pattern> facet does not work, as I
> provide a value (aaa) for ZipCode, and aaa is not the
> pattern I specified in my schema, but the Validator
> does not report any error.

Sorry for slow reply, I've been on the road (at XML Schema meetings :-).

As frequently noted, XSV does not yet support most of the facets of
most built-in simple types, including the pattern facet.  See the
status document [1] for a list of unsupported aspects of the spec.

ht

[1] http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~ht/xsv-status.html