Re: Problems with Oracle XML Schema processor?

From: Martin J. Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 10:32:00 +0900
To: Karin Hogstedt <karin@research.att.com>, xmlschema-dev@w3.org
At 00/11/07 12:00 +0500, Karin Hogstedt wrote:
>But why do I get a null pointer exception?
>Am I or is Oracle doing something wrong here?

If you are getting a null pointer exception, then
obviously Oracle is doing something wrong. This doesn't
mean that you may not also do something wrong, but in
that case, you should get an error message, not a
null pointer exception.

Regards,   Martin.

P.S.: sorry to those for which the above is obvious