crash... bug in XSV attributeGroups code?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:11:29 -0500
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
I'm not sure there really is an automated mail message
to the maintainers, so... I'll send this here...

I'm trying to validate a mathml-in-xhtml document:

the schemas each check OK:

but when I try to check the example document using
I get:

Schema validator crashed:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/Jigsaw/Jigsaw/WWW/cgi-bin/xmlschema-check", line 201,
in serveRequest
  File "applyschema.py", line 436, in runitAndShow
  File "applyschema.py", line 587, in runit
    validate(e, t, s, ed)
  File "applyschema.py", line 49, in validate
    validateElement(element, typedef, schema, eltDecl)
  File "applyschema.py", line 109, in validateElement
  File "XMLSchema.py", line 581, in __getattr__
  File "XMLSchema.py", line 671, in mergeAttrs
  File "XMLSchema.py", line 698, in expandAttrGroups
  File "XMLSchema.py", line 1657, in expand
    for d in self.attributeDeclarations:
TypeError: loop over non-sequence
The maintainers of XSV will be notified, you don't need to
send mail about this unless you have extra information to provide.
If there are Schema errors reported before the crash, try correcting
them and re-running the validation.