Re: [Moderator Action] XML Schema validator

I would like to add that the fact that dangling references
are not an error is actually a feature (or at least I consider
it to be one).

It simplifies modularization considerably. In 'Modularization
of XHTML', for example, I guess about half or maybe even more
of the conditional sections could actually be left out if the
authors wouldn't have had the goal of not only avoiding errors,
but also avoiding warnings.

Regards,   Martin.