Re: XSV once again available for local installation

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 11 Jul 2000 12:15:40 +0100
To: "Martin J. Duerst" <duerst@w3.org>
Cc: XML Developers List <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
"Martin J. Duerst" <duerst@w3.org> writes:

> Henry - Can you be a bit more specific of what exactly happened?
> Does the message below mean that you updated the CVS archives
> at W3C, or what else?

Sorry I wasn't clear.  Go to the XSV status page [1] and you will find
brief instructions for downloading/installing XSV to run locally.  Up
until Monday, these instructions had been disabled, because the
necessary 16-bit version of the underlying XML parser had not been
available.

ht

[1] http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~ht/xsv-status.html