HTML forms for XML Schema feedback

From: C. M. Sperberg-McQueen <cmsmcq@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 20:46:28 -0700
To: XML Developers list <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>, XML Schema Developers list <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>, W3C XML Schema Comments list <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>, W3C XML Schema IG <w3c-xml-schema-ig@w3.org>
As part of our continuing efforts to gather useful and systematic
feedback from implementors of XML Schema (both software developers and
schema authors), the W3C XML Schema WG is happy to announce the
availability of two new HTML forms at the addresses given below.

The forms are an attempt to make it convenient for implementors to
provide relatively detailed feedback about the features of XML Schema
they support or use, and implementation difficulties they have
encountered.  They also ask specifically about various questions on
which the WG would like feedback from the public.

If you have developed or are developing software to support XML
Schema, or if you have written or are writing XML Schemas, please
take a few minutes and let us know about your experience.

The forms are available at

   http://www.w3.org/2000/11/xmlschema-feedback-sw (software developers)
   http://www.w3.org/2000/11/xmlschema-feedback-ml (schema authors)

The sooner you can give us your feedback, the better.  We expect to be
able to give full consideration and to respond formally to all
feedback received on or before 29 December; for feedback received
after that date, we may or may not be able to give it equally full
consideration.

Thanks to all of those who have already provided feedback to us;
we appreciate your interest and help.

-C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
  Dave Hollander
  Co-chairs, W3C XML Schema Working Group