Re: Schema - Validating Parser.

From: Michael Anderson <michael@research.canon.com.au>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 16:43:40 +1100
To: Vijayanand <vijayanand@calsoft.co.in>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
I'm not sure what you mean by support?  The latest version of XMLSpy allows
creation, editing and _validation_ of XML-Schema (against the dtd for Schema).
XSV also _validates_ your XML-Schema against the dtd for Schema as well as other
checks for errors in your schema while validating your instance.

mick.