Re: XSLT for XML Schema (W3C Oct CR)

From: Curt Arnold <CurtA@techie.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 01:44:40 -0600
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
I started an XML Schema Compilation project about 6 months ago that used
XSLT to "compile" XML Schema by resolving links, etc, down to a format
that could be used to produce code, documentation, etc.

I didn't have anyone else kick in, so I haven't updated the CVS for a
long time or done the adaption to the candidate recommendation.  But you
can see what I was thinking at http://XSDComp.sourceforge.net  Need to
get back to it since before the review period ends.