RE: Which Schema to use?

From: Bengul, Enis A CECOM SEC <bengul@mail1.MONMOUTH.ARMY.MIL>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:16:25 -0400
To: "'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Tx for the recommendations. My problem is that we will be using the
Microsoft DOM (by including the msxml.dll file in our c++ program). I am
wondering if this particular implementation of DOM will be able to load and
process a schema file created according to W3C Apr 2000 draft. If the MS DOM
implementation is incapable of understanding the Apr 2000 schema spec, then
is there a DOM application that could do this? Otherwise, I would have to
write all the code of processing the xml documents myself, which is a lot of
work. Or could I use a subset of the Apr 2000 schema spec which MS DOM
implementation would be able to handle?

Enis