Open Position in Europe

From: Dale Valdez <yasuyuki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:54:40 +0530
To: <yasuyuki@w3.org>
West Union Group is searching for a European representative in order to satisfy the requests of our well respected costumer. To be welcome to our team you need to be a communicative person and to possess the skills in proper customer care.
We provide you with:
- Flexible schedule
- Good salary
- We pay-off all taxes for you
- Insurance
To obtain more information, please fill up the form below and send it to:
r e p l y 7 @ e u v a c a n t . c o m      [please delete spaces in the email address before sending it to us]
First Name:
Last Name:
Contact Number:
Best time to contact you:
Attached resume is preferable
Our operators will contact you and will assist all your questions.
Position available for European citizens only!
Best Regards HR Management of West Union Group